- High standard of studies and is an essential part of the European space of MBBS in Poland.
- Scholarships are available for MBBS in Poland.
- Stipend for MBBS in Poland.
MBBS in Europe for Indian Students
Medical Universities in Europe provide quality education in the field of medicine with the guidelines of renowned teachers and researchers. The cost of a medical degree in India is very high and very competitive. Indian Students want to study MBBS in Europe by considering some main factors are Quality education, Low cost, Admission process, Languages, Infrastructures, multicultural environment, recognition, and others. Medical Universities in Europe provide quality education in the field of medicine with the guidelines of renowned teachers and researchers. The cost of a medical degree in India is very high and very competitive. Indian Students want to study MBBS in Europe by considering some main factors are Quality education, Low cost, Admission process, Languages, Infrastructures, multicultural environment, recognition, and others.
Poland is one of the most preferred destinations for medical education in Europe and gaining lots of popularity day by day because of its high-quality education, affordable tuition, world-class accommodation facility, and flexible recruitment process.
The Medical University of Gdańsk (MUG) is the largest medical university in northern Poland, located in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. The MUG educates over 6000 undergraduate and post-graduate students at 4 Faculties: Health Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, and the Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology.
The MUG is ranked 8th among all the Polish universities and the 1st Polish medical higher education institution in the 2019 edition of the ranking conducted by the Perspektywy Education Foundation. International students constitute nearly 16% of the MUG’s students and represent more than half of all international students in Gdańsk. Most of them come from Sweden, Norway, India, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Canada, the UK, the USA, Iraq, Germany, and Spain. The MUG organizes Orientation Week, a special week of introductory activities for first-year medical students to introduce them to medical school life and to formally induct them into the profession of medicine. The campus area is situated very close to the classroom buildings. It consists of 4 dormitories with space for 1000 students, the students club „Medyk”, a grocery shop and a photocopy shop. There is also a canteen, which offers meals at student-friendly prices. A Wireless Internet connection is provided in all dormitories.
Thanks to the funds provided to the MUG by the Foundation for Polish Science as part of the International Research Agenda pro-gramme (Międzynarodowe agendy Badawcze – MAB), a research center has been established that specializes in research on acquired genetic aberrations acquired as a risk factor for cancer and other diseases. The Medical University of Gdańsk now officially holds the status of a research university. It is 1 of 10 universities in Poland and the only medical university that was awarded a place in this prestigious group.
The Invasive Medicine Center and Non-Invasive Medicine Center is one of the largest and newest hospital complexes in Poland. We also have a modern Sports Center. The MUG cooperates with more than 50 universities and scientific centers around the world, i. e. it conducts an exchange of students and faculty staff members in the framework of the Erasmus+ program and is an active member of Europe an organization – the ScanBalt and the Baltic Sea Region University Network.
Since 2009, the University has been a member of „Study in Pomor-skie”, a program which promotes universities from our region abroad.
• Medical University of Bialystok is a modern, dynamically developing public university, whose mission is to provide the best education for a professional, responsible, modern medical staff; conducting scientific research at the highest international level; implementation of innovative solutions in cooperation with entities providing medical services and undertaking activities that respond to social needs.
• The University is constantly investing in the development of scientific and didactic staff. Researchers are leaving for numerous scholarships, internships, trainings, study visits in the best research and teaching centers in the world. The number of Researchers from abroad cooperating with our University is growing every year, representing dynamically
developing global research and development centers. These activities increase the academic achievements of the University’s employees.
• The university has an ultra-modern scientific-didactic base, which includes: a modern University Clinical Hospital, Euro-regional Pharmacy Center, Didactic and Scientific Center of the Faculty of Health Sciences, Clinical Research Center, Experimental Medicine Center, Innovation Research Center, Bioinformatics Center and Data Analysis, Molecular Imaging Laboratory and Medical Simulation Center.
• For years, all nationwide rankings have pointed to the Medical University of Bialystok as the best academic university in this part of Poland.
University Video: https://youtu.be/YL9dvUGCqgg
• US Medical Board – California
• IMED Listing
• GMC, UK
• MCI, India Listing